Want to pioneer a service offering for a company growing rapidly?
You'd be joining a team that won partner of the year with two major vendors in Cyber and continue to add people across the business Australia wide.
You'll get a culture that is focused on likeminded people, who enjoy pulling together and working through the highs and lows of cyber. They hire as much on culture traits and attitude as they do skills. Nice people, no politics.
Offices in Sydney CBD, customer base is Sydney, they are a Cyber Security Services business with 45 people, growing weekly. Australian owned with global team.
They need who is somebody who really understands Cloud, both AWS and Azure and will be providing auditing and consulting to customer cloud teams to achieve best practice security configurations both initially and ongoing.
Utilising Industry leading cloud posture management tools, this role will move to growing the cloud security team globally. As the cloud guru you will be offered training to up skill.
You'll need to be client/customer facing and want to help customers on their cloud journey.
If you're a cloud security engineer who would like to do more consulting or a cloud security specialist who is familiar with this type of role, get in touch.
Key Experience / Tech Requested:
- Cloud Skills must be combined with Information Security Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a Multi Cloud (with Azure and/or AWS) environment
- Cloud Certifications from AWS/Azure are highly regarded, in particular certification with Security specialisation
- Working with Checkpoint Cloudguard posture Management (formerly Dome9) - Highly preferred
- Good understanding of cloud provider networking and security
If you want to find out more, e-mail me - email@example.com - we can talk next steps from there.
#decipherbureau #aws #amazonwebservices #azure #cloudsecurity #securityengineer