Documentation Manager / Technical Writer
Contract or Temp
Exciting new role, to join a developed Security Ops team.
You will have a strong understanding of document architecture within cyber security.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and maintain Document Control framework and relevant documentation
· Develop a framework for prioritising information and document services delivery
· Provide sound and constructive advice on Document Management strategies
· Drives documentation consistency
- Template design for standardisation
· Provides sound and constructive advice on Document Management Policies
· Maintains a single source of truth for documentation associated with delivery
· Fulfil requirements to write, review and edit content of documents in line with agreed document standards
- Ability to interpret technical requirements and how they align with the ISM controls
· Maintains compliance to the ISM document management requirements.
· Extrapolates pertinent information as necessary
· Expediting the review and approval of documentation
· Reviews Information contained in the document management system and performs audit to ensure accuracy and conformity between the documented baselines and the actual environment.
· Manages the classification of documents in line with accreditation
· Removing obsolete documents from distribution and use
· Meet with Business units to understand business requirements
Please call Kate today for a confidential discussion 0428206286, and/or apply online.