Before we jump into who we are, the work we perform and the team you’ll be a part of, we wanted to tell you what’s in it for you:
Who are we?
- Training & development within the $200 billion recruitment industry.
- Specialist focus on the booming Cyber Security Industry.
- Genuinely reasonable goals which inspire you to perform, not overwhelm you.
- We don’t do micro-management, clock watching or arbitrary KPIs.
- Regular interstate travel to attend industry events and conferences (border closures pending, of course).
- A small, tight-knit team who truly will support you to develop and succeed.
- A national network of colleagues and the opportunity to recruit across Australia and into SE Asia
- Awesome new offices with games, end of trip facilities
- Team lunches & after-work drinks.
- The opportunity to earn extra annual leave.
The Decipher Bureau is a specialist cyber security recruitment company. Well known in the cyber community, we are one of the first cyber specialists - established in 2014. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and more to come, we operate throughout Australia and the APAC region. We are community focused and live and breathe the world of cyber.
As a first-tier panel supplier to several large enterprises, and a specialist provider to many, many more, we have a regular flow of business and are looking for someone to enhance our delivery capability for clients. We’re seeking a Graduate Trainee Cyber Recruiter located in our Brisbane office to capitalise on this growth by focusing on community engagement and talent attraction whilst having fun along the way. The Job
This is a Graduate Recruitment role where you will be trained by some of the most experienced recruiters in the industry.
The role will involve contacting and interviewing prospective candidates, helping clients fill roles, attending industry specific conferences & meet-ups as well as utilising digital marketing techniques in order to assist our clients in attracting top cyber security talent into their organisations. You’ll have access to all the tools you’ll need to be successful and be surrounded by a team of supportive and experienced recruiters.
Our business is growing and we can offer exciting career paths to all our people. A bit about who you might be…
A graduate who is a great communicator with customer service or sales experience who is excited about emerging technologies and / or cyber. If you lack this experience but are a fast learner and hungry to get up to speed, we want to hear from you, as the rest can be trained.
If you are an experienced recruiter in another vertical looking for a change into a dynamic huge growth sector then let’s chat.
If you are well organised and can resiliently bounce back from the occasional “no” (this is a sales job, after all), brilliant. Above all, we need someone who is self-motivated, positive and passionate about getting results. Interested in learning more?
We'd love to hear from you - Contact Paul Jenkins on email@example.com. Alternatively - hit apply.