Permanent / Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to join this firm whist they are in full growth mode in Canberra - this role will have huge opportunity to grow and build out a team around you.
Being a technical role, you'll come from a build/deployment background, having strong Linux skills and eagerness to provide systems support throughout the life of a delivered platform.
Time will be split between build/configuration/delivery of new systems and platforms, and the ongoing support of existing platform infrastructure, from server hardware through to virtual components, and network infrastructure.
There are a number of key skills and responsibilities which include:
- Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Ongoing system administration including patching/updates, service incident resolution, problem identification & root cause analysis
- Scripting experience e.g. Perl, Python, Shell
- Windows desktop proficient to be able to build and support end user devices
- Networking Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking including routing, switching, and firewalling (including NAT, VPN)
- Ability to configure network switches and firewalls, and provide through-life network infrastructure administration and support o Connecting devices to networks (including physical elements such as cabling)
- Responding the customer problems and enquiries, including config guides/config log sources to send info to platform etc
- Public cloud experience such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
If you are excited by new challenges, enjoy continual learning & development, and want a role that provides flexibility and job growth - then please call Kate 0428206286 to discuss further and/or apply online today.