Lead Security Architect
Permanent / Full Time
Our client is an ASX listed company that have seen huge results over the past 12 months. They have offices across Australia and are investing heavily in uplifting Cyber Security with the backing of the business.
An exciting opportunity exists for a proactive and innovative individual to work closely with our Group Chief Information Security Officer. This newly created role will provide technical guidance and support on strategic change initiatives and solution designs to achieve successful and secure by design
This is a full-time 12 month fixed-term to perm position ideally based in Melbourne (Could consider Perth). The focus is to build a long term strategy and team so the role is set to move to a Permanent position following the 12 month period.
- Lead the design of cyber security standards, frameworks, patterns and architectures that align with the business, technology and cyber security strategies;
- Assist and contribute to cyber security strategies to continuously monitor and improve the threat and risk profile;
- Design and guide the implementation of cyber security protocols for technology and business projects;
- Lead the cyber security evaluation of new and emerging products and services;
- Identify cyber security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures, as well as recommend changes or enhancements;
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats and technology trends; and
- Tertiary qualifications in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a Cyber Security specialisation;
- Previous experience working in a Lead Security Architecture or Consulting role within a large, complex environment;
- Significant experience in threat and risk analysis/ modelling, global industry practices, architecture blueprint development, design assurance and/or security engineering;
- Experience in developing cyber security patterns, designs and requirements in hybrid and cloud environments (i.e. AWS and Azure);
- Sound understanding of the whole technology “stack” and how cyber security can be applied;
- Experience in privacy architecture, DevOps environments, data platforms and related technologies is highly desired;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills; and
- A genuine interest and passion to learn and develop new skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply within. Alternatively, send any questions through to firstname.lastname@example.org