Are you at the stage where you want to help build something from the ground up? Do you have a background consulting in cyber security services across both risk and technical areas?
This role is a unique blend of having a large US based backing, with the opportunity to build and grow an eastern seaboard practice in Cyber consulting, with the help of a leader who is experienced in driving large cyber teams.
The main office is in Sydney CBD, with the option to 'Work from home' when you need to. This is about deliverables, the autonomy and flexibility is available.
This part of the business is still in it's early phases, even though it's part a globally recognised ASX listed brand. Lots of established clients and a number of key opportunities. This market is hot atm and would offer the opportunity for a good senior cyber security leader to come in and have a huge impact.
You must be able to consult with senior execs around a range of cyber security areas and be able to act as an advisory partner to large scale customers. this could be from OT, to risk assessments to cloud. Experience with ISO or NIST is a must.
You should be interested in hiring the right people in your team to come in and help drive the delivery of excellent cyber consulting services.
You should also be somebody that has an eye for new opportunities and be able to grow the reputation and presence of a practice.
Experience that would be preferred:
- Provided advisory support, either internally or externally on the development of appropriate cyber security initiatives, and the presentation of the initiatives to business stakeholders
- Assist with technical implementation across various domains, including vulnerability management, risk management, security standards and frameworks, for example ISO 27001:2013 and NIS
- Passion to grow a team of consultants that can offer excellent consulting services across Cyber Security
- Ability to drive the growth of a cyber security practice across Australia with the backing of a larger brand
- Strategically map out new opportunities in the current landscape
- Present effectively to C level suite
- Professional security certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CBCP)
- Travel will be required
If this sounds like something you'd like to consider, please get in touch - email@example.com and outline your interest.
#cybersecurity #cyberjobs #cybersecurityconsulting