This is a very exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative Cyber Security teams in Australia as a Principal Consultant in NSW, and to lead teams on an array of security engagements. Working with Banks, Telcos, Utilities and large government agencies, this role will possess the following Key Responsibilities:
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Take the lead on pre-sales of security services to large enterprise clients;
- Present detailed technical workshops to a varied audience within clients;
- Lead teams on long term client engagements within enterprise;
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within clients;
- Work in harmony with sales and be the SME on all cyber security services.
- A strong background in Cyber security consulting;
- A background of working in or with SOC teams within enterprise;
- Experience leading cyber security, SIEM build &/or AppSec engagements;
- A practical understanding of standards such as IS27K or PCI;
- Ideally you will possess security certifications such from SANS or be a CISSP or SABSA;
- Strong communication skills are a must.
An Australian citizen is required for as there will likely be the occasional requirement to work with government clients. If the above sounds like you and you are looking to take the right next step in your career, please contact Matt Dunham without delay on firstname.lastname@example.org or for an initial informal conversation, please call Matt on 0417688772.