12 month contract – Privacy Consultant.
Due to increased pipeline and growth our client is looking for an experienced privacy consultant who can deliver PIA’s, knows the Privacy Act 1988 and can consult on this & other frameworks.
This organisation is a specialist in privacy that delivers world class solutions to build capability and manage risk. Their clients are market leading organisations who engage them for efficient and high value services.
The successful candidate will have spent a couple of years delivering “applied” privacy. This means you not only understand the Privacy Act 1988
and other privacy frameworks, you will have applied the laws in a real commercial, government or regulatory context. This is what we will want to discuss and see on your CV!
To summarise, the person we are looking for is:
- An experienced (3+ years) legal practitioner who has now turned to specialise in Privacy;
- Competent at presentations and excellent written skills - you will pride yourself on quality;
- A Consultant with an analytical style who can provide pragmatic and practical solutions to clients;
- A Consultant who can interpret data and clearly articulate themselves in the form of a Privacy Impact Assessment;
- Someone who wants flexibility and a great team, as well as a career boost in the privacy field.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to join a specialist consultancy, please contact Kate today 0428206286.