Before we jump into who we are, the work we perform and the team you’ll be a part of, we wanted to tell you what’s in it for you:
Who are we?
- Fantastic salary package.
- Unrivalled commission structure (we challenge you to ask us about it, and then compare it to your current commission scheme; we know you’ll be impressed).
- Genuinely reasonable goals which inspire you to perform, not overwhelm you.
- We don’t do micro-management, clock watching or arbitrary KPIs.
- Regular interstate travel to attend industry events and conferences (border closures pending, of course).
- Freedom!!! You won’t be pigeonholed into a certain market or vertical; you pursue what you want to pursue within cyber.
- A small, tight-knit team who truly will support you to develop and succeed.
- A national network of colleagues and the opportunity to recruit across Australia and into SE Asia
- Awesome new offices with games, end of trip facilities
- Team lunches & after-work drinks.
- The opportunity to earn extra annual leave.
The Decipher Bureau is a specialist cyber security recruitment company. Well known in the cyber community, we are one of the first cyber specialists - established in 2014. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and more to come, we operate throughout Australia and the APAC region. We are community focused and live and breathe the world of cyber.
As a first-tier panel supplier to several large enterprises, and a specialist provider to many, many more, we have a regular flow of business and are looking for someone to enhance our delivery capability for clients. We’re seeking a Cyber Recruiter located in our Melbourne office to capitalise on this growth by working a warm desk and having fun along the way. The Job
The role will involve contacting and interviewing prospective candidates, helping clients fill roles, attending industry specific conferences & meet-ups as well as utilising digital marketing techniques in order to assist our clients in attracting top cyber security talent into their organisations. You’ll have access to all the tools you’ll need to be successful and be surrounded by a team of supportive and experienced recruiters.
Our business is growing and we can offer exciting career paths to all our people. A bit about who you might be…
A great communicator with recruitment or sales experience who is excited about emerging technologies and / or cyber. If you lack this experience but are a fast learner and hungry to get up to speed, we want to hear from you, as the rest can be trained.
If you are an experienced recruiter in another vertical looking for a change into a dynamic huge growth sector then let’s chat.
If you can proactively head hunt candidates, are well organised and can resiliently bounce back from the occasional “no” (this is a sales job, after all), brilliant. Above all, we need someone who is self-motivated, positive and passionate about getting results. Interested in learning more?
We'd love to hear from you - Contact Paul Jenkins on email@example.com. Alternatively - hit apply.