Permanent / Full Time
This medium sized enterprise needs a Cyber Security Architect to work with their CISO and small Security team to guide and provide advice to the business on a number of interesting SAAS based architecture projects, as well as their change agenda strategy. This is very much a Microsoft shop so candidates with solid Azure experience will be preferred.
The projects will include:
- Identity and Access management;
- Cloud Security Architecture uplift;
- Microsoft AD enhancements;
- General infrastructure security uplift.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, architect and guide the implementation of cyber security systems and protocols for technology & business projects, and BAU change;
- Assist in the definition and design of standards, frameworks and architectures that align with overall business, technology and cyber security strategies;
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats and technology trends;
- Design solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
If you are a Security Architect with a degree, your CISSP and ideally SABSA or TOGAF, and possess a strong understanding of security architecture (technical) standards and global industry practices, as well as threat modelling please contact email@example.com without delay.