Security Engineer - Professional Services
Permanent / Full Time
This global leader in its field is looking for a Security Engineer to join them and be responsible for the delivery and ongoing success of their Cloud customers and will accompany the customer throughout all stages of the deployment life cycle. This includes planning, deploying, consulting, expanding and securing the customer's environment using the solution, while also being proactive and ensuring the success of the customer and future renewals. Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact during all stages; planning, deployment and post implementation;
- Plan and execute the Success Plan with the customer, created as a program for ensuring the customer's success in meeting their goals;
- Deploy and configure with the customer the On-Premise Components, and integrate the service with the customer's environment;
- Guide the customer through both Security best practices and PAM aimed at rapid risk reduction in the Customer Environment
- Continually work with the customer post deployment to customize and execute programs in order to increase adoption, usage, security and ultimately success;
- Proactively engage with customers in order to ensure their success, directly contributing to renewals and customer expansion;
- Assist Cloud customers with Service Requests and technical issues.
- 4+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator;
- 2+ years of experience at a SaaS or security vendor in a technical customer facing role;
- Experience setting up and installing enterprise software on Windows and Unix platforms;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Ability to understand critical issues and of solving complex problems;
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment;
- Ability to understand Enterprise customers and their needs;
- Security software or internal IT security experience a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and work with some cutting edge technology. If you are keen for a new role in 2021, please contact email@example.com without delay. First interviews are taking place now and we are looking to have someone start in February latest.