This large enterprise is looking for a Senior Security Operations Consultant.
Reporting to Cyber Security Operation Manager, this is an important role within the Information Security Office and needs very strong communication skills.
These roles will work closely with MSSPs to ensure that cyber security incidents are properly understood across the organisation (as necessary), and responded to accordingly. More specifically, you will have the following responsibilities
- Support the management of security risks within the enterprise through the effective delivery and continuous provision of security advice to clients and stakeholders;
- Deliver cyber security operations services such as incident response and vulnerability management;
- Coordinate and provide direction to MSSPs to support the internal team;
- Manage the response to cyber security incidents and the investigation of breaches as necessary. This will need you to know who to contact depending on the threat and you should possess good influencing skills to drive appropriate remediation;
- Provide governance over 3rd party incident response procedures to ensure consistency;
- Plan for and support the building of new security services in-line with changing threat profiles and organisational context.
To be a success in this role, you should possess a wide range of experience across the Information Security spectrum in large complex environments, with specific experience of working within a SOC / CERT capability.
Along with your 4-7 years of technical Information Security expertise, you must be able to demonstrate experience of managing stakeholders, as well as showing that you possess strong influencing skills such that you can effect change.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to join an excellent team within a very complex environment, please contact Kate on 0428206286.