This international consulting firm is looking for 3 hands-on Senior Cyber Security Engineers with good consultative soft skills. Reporting to the Practice Manager of Cyber Security and working alongside some very skilled Engineers and Consultants, we are looking for all-rounders with the following experience. Experience required:
Some examples of the types of engagements you will be tasked with include but are not limited to:
- Previous engineering or consulting experience internal or external but ideally gained within an agnostic Systems Integrator;
- Technically able with at least 4 years experience within a Splunk Integration / Configuration / Deployment role;
- Knowledge of the Security domain is preferred, but consulting experience with multiple vendors and multiple clients is essential.
- SIEM integration - Splunk skills required;
- Design and deliver scalable splunk architectures, indexing in a range of environments including physical, virtual and cloud (AWS) based solutions;
- Configure the collection of data using various inputs i.e. via scripts, flat files, API calls, SNMP queries and databases inputs;
- Integrate Splunk into several different external platforms.
This is a terrific opportunity to join an industry leader. If you are a hands on Engineer who would like to further develop your consulting and security skills, please email firstname.lastname@example.org without delay. This organisation is working on some very interesting and varied large engagements and will provide training both on the job and through sponsoring certs training with Splunk, Sourcefire, Hashicorp, Elastic, Gigamon etc.
Please note that a number of this comany's clients are government organisations so only Australian citizens
are able to apply for these roles.