Senior Cyber Security Operations Specialist
Permanent / Full Time
This global consultancy operate one of the best and longest-standing SOCs here in Australia. Reporting to the Head of Security Operations, this is a newly created Brisbane role that is both diverse and exciting whilst offering excellent employee benefits and top $$$.
They require a hands-on Senior Security Analyst with experience across a range of technology & cyber security solutions. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide monitoring, analysis and trending of security log data from numerous sources
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support accordingly
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis across incoming adversaries
- Assist with red/purple team engagement across the organisation
- Excellent work / life balance - work from home 1-2 days per week
- Be part of a high-performing team. Work & learn with smart people
- Continued professional training and development
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a security operations role
- Good understanding and experience in either Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, Security Operations or Cyber Threat Intelligence.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a small highly skilled, growing team. If you are looking for a new challenge and exposure to cutting-edge security technology, please contact Marcus on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.