Senior Cyber Security Threat Analyst
Permanent / Full Time
Reporting to Group Head of Cyber Security, this is a newly created Sydney role that is both diverse and exciting whilst offering world class benefits and excellent remuneration.
As a Senior Cyber Security Threat Analyst you will join an established and growing team of Security specialists who work across a range of technology & cyber security solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse, investigate, escalate and resolve security incidents & events
- Undertake advanced threat management and intelligence activities
- Incident response, pro-active threat intelligence and evolve offerings
- Provide input to design of automation and use case development
- Assist with red / purple team engagement across the organisation
- Help build and develop security operations into a world class function
- Excellent work / life balance - work from home up to 3 days per week
- Be part of a high performance team. Work & learn with smart people
- Continued investment in professional training and development
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a security operations role
- Experience in incident response and pro-active threat hunting
- Knowledge of Cyber Threat landscape - Actors, TTP's etc
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and tech security solutions (Firewalls, SIEM, IPS/IDS)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, encryption, network analysis, security of applications, scripting (Python & Power Shell) is highly regarded
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a small highly skilled, growing team. If you are looking for a new challenge and exposure to cutting-edge security technology, please contact Paul on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Decipher Bureau are a highly experienced & specialist Cyber Security recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.