This large global FSI needs a Senior Incident Responder to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Information Security and working alongside a diverse team in multiple offices around the globe, you will be responsible for identifying, triaging, and managing threats and exposures in their cyber environment.As a Senior Incident Responder, your main duties will include:
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Leverage expertise, technology and data to analyse events and surface nefarious activity;
- Experience with multiple log aggregation and analysis to support a potential or active incident preferred;
- Manage participation from the broader Incident Response function on security monitoring and analysis requirements;
- Identify and escalate gaps in visibility, intelligence and technology that could improve the efficiency of the service;
- Correlate logs from networks, platforms, security tools, and apps to determine scope and risk level of threats;
- Conduct static and dynamic malware analysis across a variety of languages and platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a global team across multiple countries, cultures and time-zones;
- Ability to remain focused and calm, while solving complex technical issues in high-stress situations;
- A minimum of 5 years of operational experience in large enterprise environments;
- Operational experience across Windows, UNIX, Networking and Hosting domains;
- Experience of security technologies such as SIEM, TIP, Automation & orchestration;
- A holistic understanding of adversary tactics, current attack vectors, threats and remediation strategies;
- You should also possess industry acknowledged Security certifications such as GCIH, GCIA &/or GCFA preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team. If you are a senior member of an Incident Response team and you want to join a growing team in a dynamic company, please contact Matt on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.