If you have experience or an interest in the recruitment world and want to work in a boutique agency experiencing rapid growth in a booming marking sector then please read on.
Before we jump into who we are and what this opportunity is, we wanted to tell you what’s in it for you:
Who are we?
- Excellent salary package on offer, tailored to experience level
- Unrivalled commission structure (Yet to find a better commission structure in the market, paid monthly. Feel free to challenge us on this!)
- A culture where people care, and everybody has a voice. No egos
- A leadership team that has their own targets and lead from the front
- Genuinely reasonable goals which inspire you to perform, not overwhelm you.
- No micro-management, clock watching or arbitrary KPIs.
- Regular interstate travel to attend industry events and conferences (When we can)
- Offices in Barangaroo with a genuine attitude of being able to work wherever you feel most comfortable, as long as results are being delivered
- Team lunches & after-work drinks.
- The opportunity to earn extra annual leave
- An external trainer that will help develop your skillset and career
The Decipher Bureau is a specialist cyber security recruitment company. Well known in the cyber community, we are one of the first cyber specialists - established in 2014. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, we operate throughout Australia and the APAC region. We are community focused and live and breathe the world of cyber.
We’ve developed an excellent client base which continues to grow. It includes large enterprises, consultancies, and start-ups with all sorts in between. We are experiencing more demand than ever before. There is a genuine opportunity for somebody with recruitment experience, talent acquisition sourcing experience or even somebody with a passion to get into this space, to come in and have an abundance of opportunity.
We focus on outcomes and have a great work ethic amongst the team, with a promotion of work – life balance being very important. It’s a supportive culture with a diverse mix of people, where the management lead from the front. We like to work hard, get results, and have fun. The Job:
As a consultant, you will be active in the Cyber Security community speaking to prospective clients and candidates every day. You’ll develop an eye for talent and be able to consult effectively, asking great questions to find the right solutions.
The role will involve using a range of tools to identify and engage with cyber security talent for our clients, interviewing candidates, attending industry specific conferences & meet-ups as well as utilising digital marketing techniques. You’ll have access to all the tools you’ll need to be successful and be surrounded by a team of supportive and experienced recruiters.
Our business is growing and we can offer exciting career paths to all our people. A bit about who you might be…
A great communicator with recruitment or sales experience who is excited about emerging technologies and / or cyber. If you lack this experience but are a fast learner and hungry to get up to speed, we want to hear from you, as the rest can be trained.
If you are an experienced recruiter in another vertical looking for a change into a dynamic huge growth sector then let’s chat.
If you can proactively head hunt candidates, are well organised and can resiliently bounce back from the occasional “no” (this is a sales job, after all), brilliant. Above all, we need someone who is self-motivated, positive and passionate about getting results. Interested in learning more? We’d love to hear from you. Drop me an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time to speak or click apply and we will come back to you.