This global leader in Network Security Analytics tooling in the Security Operations space is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer in Singapore. They offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating world beating security solutions for enterprise clients.
If you are at the top of your game, have experience building territories alongside an Enterprise Sales Exec and can do the "technical sell" of innovative next-gen solutions, then we want to hear from you. This position is ideal for someone who has thrived as the technical focal point conducting product presentations in meetings with enterprise level prospects and customers. It’s important for you to be highly technical, have strong business acumen, be able to read a room, and ultimately you should be able to evangelise this revolutionary product suite.
• Assess prospective customer needs and uncover requirements for this network security solution.
• Remove technology-related buying objections from the sales opportunity.
• Demonstrate products to both technical and non-technical audiences, at executive &/or technical levels.
• Independently coordinate all aspects of technical product evaluations, from installation to helping prospective customers interpret & act on the many insights they’ll gain.
• Articulate the technical value proposition, differentiators, and capabilities to prospects and partners.
• Lead architecture design discussions for deployment.
• Prepare and present technical proposals and RFIs.
• Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned.
• Work with Sales, Product Development & Product Management teams to help product direction, customer alignment, and customer success.
• Provide post-sales follow-up, technical training, and consulting.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related area.
• Strong understanding of Network security, SIEM tech &/or data centre networking.
• 5 years minimum experience with network-security, endpoint, IDS or similar tech.
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Ability to focus on results while working independently.
If you are a Senior SE and you want to join a winning team and exceed your quota, please contact Matt without delay on firstname.lastname@example.org