Senior Security Analyst
Permanent / Full Time
This iconic Australian enterprise is an employer of choice.
Reporting to the Head of Security Operations, this is a newly created Brisbane role that is both diverse and exciting whilst offering excellent employee benefits and top $$$.
They require a hands on Senior Security Analyst with experience across a range of technology & cyber security solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide monitoring, analysis and trending of security log data from numerous sources
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support accordingly
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis across incoming advisories
- Perform impact threat assessments
- Provide input to design of automation and use case development
- Assist with red / purple team engagement across the organisation
- Excellent work / life balance - work from home 1-2 days per week
- Be part of a high performance team. Work & learn with smart people
- Continued professional training and development
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a security operations role
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and tech security solutions (Firewalls, SIEM, IPS/IDS)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, encryption, network analysis, security of applications, scripting (Python & Power Shell) is highly regarded
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a small highly skilled, growing team. If you are looking for a new challenge and exposure to cutting-edge security technology, please apply now or contact Marcus email@example.com
Decipher Bureau are a highly experienced specialist Cyber Security recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.