We are delighted to partner with this global information security specialist who are expanding their Australian presence. With a strong research focus and offices already established across the country, this consulting firm is growing from strength to strength.
They are currently looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant to focus on information assurance.What’s the role?
What are the benefits?
- Delivering project security risk and compliance for medium and large organisations.
- Work across diverse areas such as Privacy, Identity & Access Management, DLP, ISO27001 and NIST compliance.
- Advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems and applications.
- Translate technical findings into relevant actionable plans
- Building road maps for clients to help them improve their security posture.
- Consult at senior levels in all matters of Information & Cyber security
- Project management and team mentoring.
What experience is needed?
- Global Security specialist with an enviable reputation in advisory & research
- Continued program of training and development – fast track your career
- Exposure to interesting and exciting projects with cutting edge clientele
- Flexible work arrangements
- Encouragement & support to attend security specific conferences and events
- Attractive remuneration package
Keen to learn more? For a confidential discussion please contact Paul Jenkins on 0481 717 561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – If you like you can connect with me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pauljenkins-infosecAlternatively click apply.
- Proven track record in consulting (ideally external) in IT Security GRC
- Exposure to standards such as ISO27001, NIST, PCI or respective privacy acts
- Good understanding of Cyber Security on a Technical level
- Experience in managing projects
- CISSP, QSA, CISA are highly regarded though not essential
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
The Decipher Bureau is a specialist Cyber Security recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.
The Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.