We are delighted to partner with this global information security specialist who are expanding their Australian presence. With a strong research focus and offices already established across the country, this consulting firm is growing from strength to strength.
They are currently looking for a Senior Security Consultant to focus on GRC.What’s the role?
What are the benefits?
- Delivering project security risk and compliance for medium and large organisations.
- Work across diverse areas such as Privacy, Identity & Access Management, DLP, ISO27001 and NIST compliance.
- Advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems and applications.
- Translate technical findings into relevant actionable plans
- Building road maps for clients to help them improve their security posture.
- Consult at senior levels in all matters of Information & Cyber security
- Project management and team mentoring.
What experience is needed?
- Global Security specialist with an enviable reputation in advisory & research
- Continued program of training and development – fast track your career
- Exposure to interesting and exciting projects with cutting edge clientele
- Flexible work arrangements – work from home
- Encouragement & support to attend security specific conferences and events
- Attractive remuneration package
Keen to learn more? For a confidential discussion please contact Kate 0428206286 and/or apply online today.
- Proven track record in consulting (ideally external) in IT Security GRC
- Exposure to standards such as ISO27001, NIST, PCI or respective privacy acts
- Good understanding of Cyber Security on a technical level
- Experience in managing projects
- CISSP, QSA, CISA are highly regarded though not essential
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders