Service Delivery Manager - Cyber Security
Contract or Temp
The primary goal of the Service Manager is to pull together security and threat data, and then communicate the info to customers. To do this successfully, the goal of the Service Manager is to develop excellent client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction with the security solutions, operations and quality assurance to all clients.
Primary functions will include but are not limited to security reporting and gap analysis, executive reporting, vulnerability assessments and reporting, and keeping yourself, the clients and the tech teams abreast of industry trends. Key Responsibilities:
What we’re looking for... You Need to Have:
- Provides support delivering a consultative approach to assist clients in making necessary decisions to improve overall security program;
- Understands how to quantify risk using threat likelihood, implementation state, and business impact variables;
- Understands how to prioritise remediation efforts based on business need, compliance need, and/or risk reduction need;
- Develops and creates Executive Briefings which will illustrate implementation/operational score, threat and/or vulnerability score, trending details, and may include high-level action plans;
- Ensures that the service is delivered as described in the Service Description (SD) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) of the managed security services (MSS) contract;
- Acts as the client’s advocate;
- Monitors the security service implementation phase, ensuring security service implementation is meeting or exceeding contractually obligated timelines and client needs and expectations;
- Provides training and information to clients on MSS portal and services at inception and periodically as new features and enhancements to portal and service are made;
- Provides training and education to internal teams, including SOC, engineering, etc. on client contracts, SLA’s etc.
- 5+ years in the Information Security field in a client-facing security role;
- Experience analysing log data, threat data, and threat intelligence information, interpret, and communicate derived meaning to client with recommendations for risk mitigation strategies;
- Experience in an operations, engineering or other technical role within networking, network security or IT field. Client facing role important;
- Ability to communicate technical issues to various levels of personnel, including analysts, engineers, management and “C” level executives;
- Reporting experience requiring strong skills with MS Office suite;
- Understands ITIL, service management and quality management practices; ITIL certification required before or after hire;
- Network Security certifications (CISSP or SANS) preferable;
- Project Management training/certification.
If you are a Service Manager with a good understanding of security operations, please contact Matt today on email@example.com today. This is an important role and our client is looking for someone who can start early February ideally.