Contract or Temp
Our client, a global Telco is now hiring multiple SOC Analysts.
You will undertake a critical role in delivery of the Advanced SOC for customers, and have developed relevant security expertise over a number of years. You will come from an Enterprise or Government Security role and be adept working in a high tempo team based environment. Learning the ins and outs of Splunk is something that you are already progressing, with competency in management of customer SIEM engines.
We now have 1 x Senior SOC Analyst remaining to join this growing team, to be successful in gaining an interview, you'll have at least 3-4 years SOC experience and exposure across the following:
● Managing incidents through lifecycle in the SIEM platform.
● Researching escalations, gathering context and providing direction to junior analysts.
● Making recommendations to senior resources on action plans for incidents.
● Taking a lead role in critical incident handling alongside incident response handlers.
● Remediating recurring incidents via problem management processes.
● Improving SOC processes and procedures.
You'll need to have:
● Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
● Demonstrated relevant work experience.
● Qualifications in any of the following: Linux, Windows, Splunk, Scripting, Networking, DNS, Packet Analysis.
● NV1 security clearance.
Even better if you have:
● ITIL Foundations training / certification.
● Strong communication skills and ability to engage with customers to understand their requirements.
● Capability to be committed to personal improvement and a team player.
● The ability to participate in a 24x7 work roster, shift loading included
For a confidential discussion please call Kate 0428206286 and/or apply online today.