Permanent / Full Time
This large enterprise needs to bolster it's Security Ops team with a number of SOC Analysts. This is a great opportunity to join this leading firm - in their fast growing IT security team.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and analysis of systems and responding to cyber security events;
- Coordinating security incident and breach investigations with the applicable tech teams and service providers;
- Educating Strategy, Risk and Governance teams following incidents and recommending additional controls;
- Continually improving the incident response plans and run books;
- Producing Threat Intelligence reports periodically for senior management;
- Facilitation of cyber security incident simulation activities;
- Identification and management of security risks;
- Coaching and guidance to less Senior Analysts within the SOC.
To be a fit for this role you must be a technically strong Security Specialist with a minimum of 1-2 years SOC experience the following experience:
- Incident Response experience;
- Threat and malware analysis;
- Network traffic analysis experience Wireshark, TCPDump, DShell etc);
- IDS/IPS, Endpoint security, Firewalls etc;
- Knowledge of attack techniques & vectors.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to find out more, please call Kate 0428206286 for a confidential discussion and/or apply online today.