Strategic Account Manager - Cyber Security
Permanent / Full Time
Cyber Security company in high growth mode are seeking a strategic account manager to manage, develop and grow some of their largest accounts. Due to continued new business and the need to have dedicated account management, this position is going to be a crucial role within their sales team.
As a Cyber Security business, they are looking for somebody passionate about the Cyber space, ideally with some knowledge of Cyber but if not, then at least a passion to learn.
This is not a heavy Business Development role, this is relationship-focused, account nurturing, building trust, ensuring of performance but understanding where there are sales opportunities. It would suit somebody from a Cyber vendor or a managed services provider but we can look at people from various backgrounds.
- Strategic relationship building with key stakeholders, focused on client requirements not Business Development
- Gaining feedback, delivering reports and day to day management of key accounts in the business
- Developing growing accounts and understanding opportunities to grow the accounts
- Being the lead point of contact across the business for 4 key accounts which are all different sizes and at different stages of development
- identifying new business opportunities and leads where possible
- Understanding core solutions and constantly learning about the industry
- Collaboration with technical teams and sales teams internally to ensure there is clear communication throughout
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or strategic accounts partner ideally in a vendor, service provider or technology business
- Stakeholder management at all levels with the ability to adapt communication to the people you are dealing with
- Passion for delivering solutions and outcomes with a customer centric approach
- Proven track record of building accounts in a previous role
- Knowledge of cyber security solutions, particularly around network security and security operations
- An eye for sales opportunities and the ability to sell strategically
- Ability to ask good questions and think on your feet
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and confidently
If this sounds of interest please apply within. This is a sydney based role and any travel would only be Sydney or Melbourne.