Systems Administrator 2 x 9 month contracts
Contract or Temp
We are seeking 2 x Systems Admins / Engineers with NV1 clearance to join this team for initial 9 month engagements ASAP. You will be responsible for performing system upgrades and undertaking complex troubleshooting activities to ensure that our Network Operations Center services are maintained as per contracted service level agreements. You will also be responsible for mentoring, training and providing guidance to junior staff within Security Ops Centre.
- Systems administration with Windows. Microsoft AD and Linux systems (including automated deployment experience). This will include working with VM Ware & AWS;
- Automation using tools such as Puppet, or Ansible;
- Supports server hardware, software and applications.
- Resolve service incidents in a quality manner and within client SLAs;
- Implement and complete client service and change requests within client SLAs;
- Strong comms with internal and external stakeholders, clients, and suppliers, particularly when discussing or resolving highly complex solutions.
- IT Degree and industry certifications in Systems administration;
- Relevant experience in tech such as: Linux, Automation, Windows, VMware, AWS Cloud;
- ITIL experience will be highly regarded;
- 3 to 4 years’ experience working with Linux, Windows and VMware;
- Candidates must hold a current Australian Government NV1 Security clearance.
Our client is looking to move swiftly so if the role above sounds like you, please send your cv to Matt on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
Existing NV1 clearance is a must.