Technical Business Analyst - Cyber Security
This federal government department is presently looking for a Cyber Security focused business analyst to join their cyber division, where they will apply their business acumen and technical proficiency and effectively manage stakeholders across the department to gain a more mature essential 8 environment.
This government departments ongoing cybersecurity uplift program is progressing swiftly, with a focus on addressing three top-priority risks identified in its recent Cybersecurity Strategy. Among these priorities, achieving Essential Eight Maturity Level 1 (E8 ML1) compliance has been a key objective. The Essential Criteria
With this role we are looking for a resource to undertake Cybersecurity Business Analysis activities as listed, at the direction of the Agency:
• Conduct interviews and facilitate workshops with subject matter experts and various stakeholders to extract requirements.
• Record and document scope, business, functional and non-functional requirements, as well as risks and constraints.
• Generate requirement documentation and solution specifications, encompassing user stories, requirement traceability matrices, mockups, and more, to ensure the Library's solution aligns with its needs.
• Participate in the development of test scenarios and test cases.
• Undertake any additional tasks as instructed by the project manager.To qualify for the role, You must have:
HOW TO APPLY
- You are an Australian citizen holding a current Baseline Security Clearance or higher.
- You must be able to review and update standard procedures
- When reviewing, you should be able spot items that are missing and then be able to add or suggest a new operating procedure
- You will be able to write or revise technical manuals.
Click APPLY and/or contact Jake directly on email@example.com to arrange a time for confidential, no strings attached chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.