With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the Decipher Bureau is one of the leading Cyber Security and Technology Risk recruitment companies in Australia.
We provide an array of recruitment solutions for a wide range of domestic and international clients and are now looking for an Office Manager to help support our growth. So, why might you want to work with us?
The roles responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Hybrid role (be flexible and attend to the rest of your life, no worries);
- Cracking office in Sydney CBD (central and convenient);
- Join a great team with good culture (we laugh together and celebrate the wins together);
- Be heard, respected, and appreciated (we’ll value what you have to say, and welcome your ideas);
- Freedom to tinker with processes and make them your own (one size does not fit all, so tell us what fits you best).
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Providing administration support to our Recruitment team across the country;
- Database cleansing, including the ideation and creation of new ways of doing things;
- Data entry, as well as the updating of systems and portals;
- Processing timesheets, liaising with payroll, managing pay queries, and problem solving;
- Tracking purchase orders, managing invoicing and any queries;
- Keeping personnel files current, regularly checking for information that needs updating;
- Providing regular updates to internal teams regarding new systems and methodologies;
- Co-ordinating team travel;
- Assist with event planning – internal and external;
- Help develop and co-ordinate marketing & sales documentation;
- Administration and management of documents eg. TOBs, candidate placements, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Microsoft Office 365 proficiency. Particularly word, excel and one drive;
- Possess great attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Be exceptionally organised, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure;
- Have good interpersonal, a can-do flexible attitude and great problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry is advantageous, but not necessary.
If this above sounds like you and you are keen to join a fun and driven team, please contact Matt on email@example.com to arrange an initial informal discussion.