This leading Microsoft partner specialise in cloud solutions, data analytics, cyber security and business productivity tools and services. You will be a part of a team covering the best GRC practises of cloud security including consulting and advisory, delivery, risk analysis, ongoing technical support and optimisation services.What are your benefits?
What's does your day-to-day look like?
- Internal learning & development and a budget for external training.
- A market leading salary with annual review.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- A day off on your birthday and an extra day off during holidays.
- Flexible annual leave.
- Flexibility with WFH/ Hybrid set-up or feel free to go into the office as much as you like.
- Work with an experienced, smart team in a supportive and positive culture.
What experience do you require?
- Work alongside a passionate and friendly team.
- Deliver information security services to customers.
- Review and report on best practice cloud security and on Essential 8 maturity mitigations strategies.
- Conduct security assessments and risk analysis.
- Engage with business leaders to assess current cyber security maturity.
- Understand business requirements to advise on best approaches to improve organisational cyber security awareness and increase maturity levels.
- Conduct onsite advisory sessions and workshops.
- Contribute to training and development of team.
- Experience in Information Security & Technology Risk with a focus on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Prior experience working in Professional Services or Managed services and an understanding of security threats, trends and standards.
- Experience in designing, implementing, automating and monitoring security solutions.
- Experience with Active Directory, security, and identity management is desirable.
- A tertiary qualification and/or industry security certifications.
Want to learn more? For a confidential discussion please contact Kris Rosentreter
on 0452 564 644
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like you can connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kris-rosentreter-38ba3398/Alternatively click apply.
The Decipher Bureau is a specialist Cyber Security recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.
The Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.