Calling all Security Operations Center Analysts in Canberra.....who currently hold NV1/2
We have a Tier 2 SOC role, great daily rates, coupled with training and career progression.
Shift work is required - as this is a 24/7 SOC
***Please note only Australian Citizens who hold a current NV1/2 are eligible to apply***
You will be providing a defensive Protective Monitoring and MDR/SOC service, helping to prevent customers’ cyber security issues and incidents through proactive advice, detecting issues while they are happening and providing help and advice to customer throughout.
You will be involved in threat hunting and detection, creating alerts and rules for detection of potential vulnerabilities, communicating with customers, including raising tickets for potential security issues and participating with any further investigation.
To be successful in securing an interview for any of the roles you will hold NV1 or NV2 and have :
- Min 12 months work experience as a Security Analyst.
- Interest of cyber security issues and trends, with a self-led learning ethics and a desire to understand and apply new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical and abstract issues in a simple and understandable way for non-technical people.
- Planning and organisational skills to deliver time sensitive projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent communication with the team.
- Ability to work shift work in a 24/7 team
For a confidential discussion please call Kate 0428206286 and/or apply online today.