Senior Account Executive - Cyber Security
Permanent / Full Time
As the Senior Account Executive - you will be responsible for expanding out existing enterprise accounts across this companies managed security service, capable of managing diverse stakeholders within these accounts.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience selling cyber security and related services into
complex environments across mid-market and enterprise accounts.
• Experienced in selling new business and building C-level relationships and managing multiple stakeholders within an account.
• Familiar with SIEM and security solutions.
• Ability to consult on Cyber Security, GRC and be experienced in selling managed security services.
• Has experience in enterprise accounts - top 100 companies in Brisbane/500 Australia
• Has managed relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C-level
• Ability to manage vendor relationships while building shared accounts.
• Experience in building and costing large scale managed services opportunities.
• Comfortable writing executive summaries and ensuring tenders are managed well.
This is a great opportunity to join an ASX-listed, leading Australian technology company. If you are looking for a new challenge and a modern forward-thinking culture, on-going support, and development opportunities, please contact Marcus on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.