Working within the cyber security platforms team, these engineering delivery roles will involve working as part of a team of engineers that provide the technical services required by the Threat Intelligence and Incident Response teams. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Security orchestration automation and response;
- Endpoint, user and network behavioural analytics;
- Security controls assurance;
- Threat intelligence.
We're looking for Engineers with a strong background in system integration and a demonstrated experience in project delivery with a history of working with internal and external stakeholders. You should possess the following technical experience/exposure
Preferably you will have experience with solutions in some or all of these technology areas:
- Software development and support (Python preferred);
- Infrastructure services (networks, OS and cloud services);
- Security services (firewalls, endpoint and email security and authentication services);
- Integration services (CI/CD platforms, config management and cloud services).
- Splunk, ELK Stack or SIEM platform
- Security orchestration and automation response
- Threat intelligence integration platforms
- Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef.
If you have a good understanding of SOC/IR/Threat Intelligence technologies and can help engineer platforms using the latest technologies, please contact Matt without delay on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt for an informal chat on 0417688772