Technology and Cyber Risk
Professionals, Are you looking for a change in scenery? Are you wanting to find the next role that is really going to challenge you? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Let me tell you why you're going to be interested in this role:
- You will be responsible, as a manager, for the day to day running of client engagement playing a project manager like role in the deliverables of projects.
- You'll be dealing with key stake holders and C level management to ensure that delivery is optimised and make certain that commercial targets are on track and all business development opportunities are on identified
- You're going to be the SME and main point of contact for all risk related queries. stepping up when required to gather more information as a senior risk professional
- You are going to be performing gap and maturity assessments between security processes and client operations against recognised global frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, VPDSF, PSPF, ISM)
- Supporting the senior leadership team (i.e. Associate Directors, Directors and Partners) with proposals, bids, business and practice development.
- Further developing your consulting skills in a range of technology services, such as IT security strategy, governance, sourcing, risk and resilience.
So, what we're looking for is a problem solver to provide expert Cyber Risk and Tech knowledge. The role that you will be taking on is that of a Cyber risk manager working closely with stakeholders across the business to take on some of the most complex and interesting problems in the Cyber Security space.And what do we need from you? Well, Some desirables are:
- You Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in IT with at least 5 years in information security / Architecture role
- One or more of the following certifications – CISSP, CISM, Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies [AZ-500], ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor, ITIL and CISA.
- Experience in Cyber Security maturity assessments against recognised global and domestic standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, ISM, PSPF), designing and implementing PCI DSS and/or SWIFT requirements
- The ability to prepare or oversee the preparation of very high-quality client-ready deliverables to the senior leadership team for review
- High level of organisation and ability to manage conflicting deadlines, priorities and wide variety of work engagements.
- Parental leave policy entitling primary carers to 26 weeks of paid parental leave regardless of gender.
- Flexible work arrangement are available to all employees. providing you with the best work life balance.
- Corporate discounts that cover health insurance, gym memberships, mobile phones, internet access and computer software.
- Salary Packaging is available meaning you can package up to 4 weeks annual leave.
- Up to 10 days of paid personal leave per year.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and/or contact Jake directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for confidential, no strings attached chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.