Cloud Devops Engineer
Permanent / Full Time
The cloud space continues to boom and so does the need to be secure in the cloud. My client are experiencing rapid growth with a solid pipeline of new work and the need to hire strong Cloud / Cloud Security Engineers who can design and deploy solutions.
If you understand cloud and devops but want to learn more, read on.
If you are also skilled or interested in how to secure cloud, even better.
Overall you'll need to have strong skills in either AWS or Azure with some runs on the board delivering practical deployments in medium to large scale environments.
You must have NV1 or higher clearance to be eligible.
This is a perm role, it's not a contract. No daily rates, but lots of perm benefits.
You will be delivering end to end cloud strategy, cloud security and cloud/devops implementations for enterprise clients.
- Proven ability in designing, implementing and managing cloud platforms
- Experience in driving cloud transformations including IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Very adaptable with good communication skills and a passion to learn
- AWS or Azure platform design and engineering
- Cloud platform integration and automation
- Review and implement cloud architectures
- Strong knowledge and implementation skills with DEVOPS
- Ability to document clearly
If you are interested in finding out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in Canberra and will require a hybrid working model.