Are you currently engaged on cloud related security projects (AWS or Azure) that require the development and delivery of strategy, architecture and design?
Do you currently create high level, detailed solutions that align with improved security policies and controls throughout the security architecture ecosystem?
When assessing corporate risk appetite for critical digital asset protection, can you engage effectively with business stakeholders to deliver suitable policies and controls underpinned by core security principals?
If so, here's your chance to work alongside some of the most capable and technically skilled security architects in the market. Don't believe me? Ask their clients!
What you'll need to bring....
- 6+ years' experience with AWS and/or Azure in formulating security architecture solutions
- Ideally you'll be experienced with security pen testing and security code review methodologies
- Exposure to multiple Agile security-based projects
- Ability to articulate and promote the benefits of cyber security (easier said than done sometimes)
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Effective time management skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, GIAC, TOGAF
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (or equivalent).
Salary guide circa $180k + super. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
If a preliminary discussion about your next career move aligns with this opportunity and/or to learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or alternatively click APPLY. Decipher Bureau are a highly experienced specialist recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia. Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.