Cyber Security Analyst
- Permanent / Full Time
If you are an experienced Cyber Security Analyst with a systems/network administration background and have good Azure Sentinel expereince, Decipher Bureau have a new opportunity for you.
This role offers a competitive salary package and benefits, as well as growth and development opportunities in a feel good environment, & long tenure of employees.
• Fine-tune security alerts and notifications on the Group’s monitoring platform.
• Detect, analyse and respond to cyber security incidents on behalf of the organisation.
• Monitor and analyse threats, and aid with incident detection, log analysis and monitoring.
• Investigate root cause, scope and impact of critical incidents.
• Involvement with systems and network infrastructure design, strategy and uplift/improvement project work.
• Vulnerability and patch management.
• Support the Operations team and CISO by providing input and preparing documentation relating to the organisation’s cyber security governance framework and other related documentation.
• Microsoft stack of technology, Hybrid on-prem/Azure environment.
• Experience with Azure Sentinel or similar.
• Experience in systems administration, SaaS and cloud infrastructure and networking within enterprise environments.
• Demonstrated experience in incident handling and remediation, log analysis or forensics.
• Good understanding and experience in Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, Security Operations, or Cyber Threat Intelligence.
• Knowledge of Australian Government's Information Security Manual, ASD Essential Eight, ISO 27001 frameworks.
• Able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Experience in a Security Operations role.
• An organised and methodical person, self-motivated and willing to take ownership and initiative.
Apply now and become a part of this dynamic and innovative team in a vibrate Brisbane office culture!
Looking forward to you reaching out:
0452 564 644