Our client is now hiring for a newly created role - Cyber Security Awareness and Education. You will be responsible for designing, delivering and owning the cyber security awareness program related to regulatory compliance, general security best practices and data management.
The organisation is undergoing a large transformation and is looking for a Trainer to collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to identify training needs and develop materials.
To be successful, you will require:
- Strong presentation and relationship building experience.
- A willingness to educate and promote Cyber Awareness both internally & externally.
- Good experience with Cyber Security domains and how to apply simple, digestible, meaningful and measurable education and awareness content.
- Prior demonstrable experience in applying awareness and education to individuals.
- Able to communicate and engage with all levels of management with a key ability of being able to adjust approach, language and messages to different audiences.
- Be able to monitor and report on the success of training programmes to senior management.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and compliance to ensure employees are up to date with industry standards.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- A bachelor's degree (Security, Data, Computer Science related)
- Exposure delivering awareness training within complex environments, preferably Financial Services/Insurance/Super Annuation.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and legal frameworks (APRA CPS 234)
NSW OR VIC BASED
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
If the above sounds aligned to yourself and you are open to having a non-committal, explorative conversation, please apply and I will look forward to speaking with you.