We are delighted to partner with a respected specialist security consultancy who are expanding their Australian presence with a diverse and exciting Senior Cyber Security Governance & Risk role based in Brisbane.
With flexible work arrangements and a chance to help build the national practice, this opportunity will offer fantastic rewards and career progression for the successful applicant.What’s the role?
What are the benefits?
- Delivering project security risk and compliance for medium and large organisations.
- Work across diverse areas such as Privacy, Identity & Access Management, DLP, ISO27001, ASD ISM and NIST compliance.
- Advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems and applications.
- Translate technical findings into relevant actionable plans
- Building road maps for clients to help them improve their security posture.
- Consult at senior levels in all matters of Information & Cyber security
What experience is needed?
- Specialist Infosec Consultancy with an enviable reputation
- Continued program of training and development
- Exposure to interesting and exciting projects with cutting edge clientele
- Encouragement & support to attend security specific conferences and events
- Attractive remuneration package
- Proven track record in consulting (ideally external) in Cyber Security, Risk & Governance
- Exposure to standards such as ISO27001, NIST, PCI, ASD ISM or respective privacy acts
- Good understanding of IDAM, and Azure Information Protection
- CISSP, QSA, CISA are highly regarded though not essential
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
Keen to learn more? For a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively click apply now.Decipher Bureau are a highly experienced specialist Cyber Security recruitment company operating across Australia and SE Asia.Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.