Decipher Bureau have teamed up with this innovative organisation to find a Cyber Security Engineer to design, build, implement and maintain security solutions and controls specifically for protection against cyber threats against the company and new software.
As a CSE, you will collaborate with the Cyber Security Analyst and SMEs to understand and investigate threats facing the company and their software and implement technical solutions and controls to address them.
You and your colleagues are valued here and are offered many rewards and recognitions such as:
- Employee Referral Bonuses,
- Gifted Days of Leave at Christmas,
- End of Year Christmas gifts,
- Financial Wellness Programs,
- Flexible Public Holidays swapping,
- Discounted Private Health Insurance,
- Quarterly celebration lunches,
- Company-wide shoutouts,
- Service Milestone Awards and Gifts,
- Salary packaging,
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid working agreement and regular check-ins with your manager,
- A strong focus on Learning & Development initiatives and offer Uncapped Education Assistance, Uncapped Training budgets, and the STEM Returners program,
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community and prioritizing people’s mental wellbeing success by offering up to 10 private sessions with a Mental Health professional every calendar year.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will take on reasonable accountability and decision-making in day-to-day activities (incident detection & response, forensics, network security, GRC, automation, cryptography, and software development)
If you are passionate about cyber security and want to join a team with a strong focus on employee satisfaction and excellent staff retention rates, we encourage you to apply.