Cyber Security Operations Manager
- Permanent / Full Time
This enterprise needs a Cyber Security Operations Manager to help build, lead and manage a cyber security ops team as the company grows by acquisition. Reporting to the Head of Information Security, you will be responsible for managing the day to day cyber security operations of both IT and OT.
Responsibilities will include:
- Protect the business through the provision of cyber security management and operational services in support of the Cyber Safety Program.
- Enhance cyber security resilience through the provision of management expertise and support to incident response, business continuity and disaster recovery activities. Acting as an incident manager as part of Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and conducting investigations of cyber security related events and incidents.
- Support IT/OT and business project delivery through managing and providing Information security guidance, Reviews and risk assessments and managing Security testing.
- Enhance visibility by analysing IT, OT and business services/systems to provide Risk assessments, actionable threat intelligence and recommendations towards the continual improvement cycle.
- Provide vendor management for cyber security services.
- Provide thought leadership and advice to management and stakeholders on a broad range of complex cyber security matters.
- Provide guidance for good practice application security and devsecops.
- Management of enterprise wide cyber security projects.
To be a fit for this role, you should possess the following skills & experience:
- 5 years experience of Security Ops management or a senior CSIRT role.
- Experience of identifying, assessing and communicating cyber security related risks to a varied audience.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Experience of ISO27001, NIST, AESCSF and ideally IEC 62443.
- Hands on experience of SOC related tech, such as OS, networking, firewalls, PAM, NDR, SOAR etc.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to join and help build a growing team, please contact Matt Dunham without delay on email@example.com. This role is interviewing now and and really is a great opportunity to join a growing business with an interesting environment and some really great benefits.