Cyber Security Operations Manager
Permanent / Full Time
This company is a household name in Australia and they are looking for a Cyber Security Operations Manager. This role will play a crucial role in maintaining Cyber Operations and associated services. This position involves a wide range of responsibilities, such as Monitoring, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Patching, Email Protection, Privileged Access, and other aspects related to cyber operations.
A significant part of the role focuses on standardising services, driving continuous improvement, extracting value from the platform, and providing operational / strategic coordination, along with tactical governance.
The manager will be responsible for both maintaining existing systems and designing innovative solutions aligned with the organisation's long term goals and their technology roadmap.
* Demonstrated management experience working in large complex technology environments.
* Extensive technical knowledge and experience in the development, implementation, and management of cloud services and exposure to technologies such as Azure AD, Crowdstrike.
* Exposure to DevOps and tech such as Git, Bitbucket etc.
* Demonstrates an understanding of authentication protocols and previous experience of SAML, OAuth, MFA etc.
* Proficient understanding of Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP).
* Experience in handling Production Support incidents and analysing and debugging production issues.
* Demonstrated experience working in large complex technology environments.
If you are Cyber Operations Manager in Sydney and looking for your next role, please contact Matt on email@example.com for an initial informal chat to go through the role. This company has several offices you can attend, both central and in Western Sydney