Are you ready to take your cybersecurity expertise to the next level? Join this dynamic team as a Cyber Security Analyst. We're seeking a talented individual to conduct cyber analysis and incident response activities in a global setting.
If you're passionate about safeguarding digital landscapes and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this role is perfect for you. Key Responsibilities:
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in safeguarding this FSI organisation against cyber threats. You'll leverage your technical expertise to identify, analyse, and resolve incidents, collaborating seamlessly with our internal team, MSSP, and external partners.
- Work with internal and external Security Ops teams for the onboarding and coordination of work, ensuring accurate communication between parties and to make sure the works flows.
- Take part in the investigation activities and manage actions in partnership with the IT team, MSSPs, business units, legal, external partners, and other stakeholders as required.
- Monitor and analyse security events across various controls including firewall, EDR, WAF, application, system, etc. to identify threats, trends, and potential risks to the organisation.
- Triage and respond to reported security incidents and requests to ensure they are appropriately prioritised, and remediated.
- Assist in forensic investigation of systems and applications to identify how incidents occur, TTPs used by threat actors, and determine the impact caused.
- Be familiar with security processes, procedures, playbooks, technical standards, and build more use cases as required.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
HOW TO APPLY
- Over 5 years of proven experience in cyber security with hands-on expertise in multiple cyber security services and technologies.
- Strong technical knowledge of security threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with security processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Click APPLY and/or contact Jake directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for confidential, no strings attached chat.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.