A key player in the Financial Services industry, our client has a robust security team and is now looking to further grow their team. Reporting to the Cyber Security Manager, this specialist role has been created to work within the current Architecture and Projects team. This role requires engagement with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation, and across all tech and business teams. To effectively communicate potential business risks, the position needs you to have both technical security expertise and strong communication skills. Key responsibilities include:
To be successful in securing an interview you will have:
- To fulfil the task of working with project teams on conducting project security assessments and confirming alignment with the company’s Security Policy Framework
- To manage the implementation of third party risk assessments and evaluate the security posture of third-party entities.
- To manage the coordination of security and penetration testing activities. This will involve collaborating with the cyber test manager and external testing vendors to define the scope, prepare for, execute, and review security assessments. You will also need to be able to interpret these reports and deliver their findings to the wider technology teams.
- To work with project teams on conducting project security assessments and confirming alignment with the company’s Security Policy Framework.
- To supervise and guide security patching activities and lead the monthly patch review meetings.
- 3 years plus experience of IT infrastructure areas, including data networking, server and desktop OS, storage, backups, and cloud-based environments;
- Experience of interpreting security testing results, prioritising issues, and communicating the corresponding security risks to business stakeholders;
- Familiarity with commonly used security frameworks and best practice guidelines in the industry, such as NIST, ASD, and CIS;
- 2 years experience of performing security risk assessments, both internal and external 3rd party assessments;
- 2 years experience of, or exposure to penetration testing and vulnerability scanning;
- 2 years experience of developing vulnerability mitigation plans.
This role sits within the Architecture and Assurance team and therefore it definitely presents the incumbent an opportunity to develop security architecture skills & experience.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch on email@example.com or apply through the link. Happy to have confidential conversations if you want to find out more.
Decipher Bureau and the clients we partner with are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
#cybersecurity #sales #businessdevelopment #cyberjobs