This Tech start up is backed by one of Australia’s leading enterprise. They are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join their small but growing security team. Reporting into the Head of Cyber, the role can be based anywhere on the eastern seeboard of Australia and work remotely for the most part.
The DevSecOps Engineer will implement a shift left approach to cyber security assurance for the company and the various development teams it works with. This will include:
- Implement a SCA (software composition analysis) solution across a heterogenous code environment based on GitHub;
- Use SAST (static analysis tools) and code review to identify vulnerabilities;
- Implement a security training program eg. Secure Code Warrior;
- Help to promote a culture of security throughout all technology teams;
- Drive the Secure Development Lifecycles by embedding security into all tech design and architecture;
- Triage and aid with development and testing of patches for findings from penetration tests, red team exercises, and bug bounty programs.
This role reports to the Head of Cyber Security. You will contribute significantly to the cyber security program, and be responsible for key security deliverables across the varied portfolio.
We are interested to hear from people with a strong background in security and software development, with the following experience:
- At least 5 years commercial cyber experience and at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded;
- SME in secure coding, SCA, code review, and Secure DLC;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Ability to solve problems that have no precedent or policy (as yet);
- You should not be wedded to certain tools or coding languages. We need someone creative who can
tackle tech challenges and find new ways of doing things.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to join a growing team in one of Australia's most exciting start ups, please contact Matt Dunham on 0417688772 or email me on email@example.com