Are you interested in moving from your consulting role into this internal opportunity within a global enterprise?
You would be responsible for ensuring that the company is operating in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, identifying and mitigating risks, and managing the company's overall governance framework. What’s in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with an experienced team and report to a very knowledgeable manager
- Learning and Development Budget
- Hybrid role
- Overseas Opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Who we are looking for:
- Develop, implement, and manage company-wide governance, risk management, and compliance programs.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited ISO27001, NIST, ISMS, Risk, PCI.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and implement appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and assess internal controls and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Develop and deliver GRC training to employees and management.
- Serve as a liaison between the GRC team and c-suite.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations related to GRC and make recommendations for policy updates and changes.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Information security governance, risk and compliance
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations related to GRC, including GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, and SOX.
- Experience developing and implementing GRC programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are a highly motivated and experienced GRC Specialist looking to join a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.