Linux Support Engineer
Permanent / Full Time
Dynamic cyber security company who are changing the shape of the Cyber Security industry are now recruiting to grow out their Australian team.
Providing a challenging and rewarding environment where team members are encouraged to develop and learn while playing an instrumental part in helping the company to do the same.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and capable IT professional, who can be based in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra. Joining the company is a rare opportunity to be a part of a company with very strong foundations and establish a new business region. The Support Engineer provides support to external and internal customers, assisting them through support and consultancy.
The role is Linux focused and therefore requires a good level of relevant knowledge and experience. The right candidate will be excited by new challenges, enjoy continual learning & development, be adaptable, and thrive under pressure.
Looking for broad skillsets with experience across the below, although not specifically an expert in all these areas, training will be provided.
This includes a dedicated annual training budget.
If you have worked on some of the following technologies, please apply today:
• Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/Ubuntu); General system administration including patching/updating o Networking o Filesystems o Scripting (Bash, Python).
• Networking; must have a solid working understanding of TCP/IPv4 networks and will be required to Troubleshoot basic L2/L3 networking issues
• Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure
• Public Cloud experience; Knowledge of and experience with AWS &/or Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge of security working practices.
This company is growing at pace so if you are looking for a new challenge with a company that is investing in growth globally, please email Matt on email@example.com