We are looking for 2 x Network Security Engineers to join the Professional Services team of our CBD based client. These are initial 1 month contracts on site at a complex environment.
- Acting as consulting engineer, we need 2 Engineers to focus on complex routing/switching, security and wireless network configurations and solutions.
- This will require review of network and security design documents, creating migration plans, based on the defined business requirements
- The technical environment is based primarily on Cisco (ASA, Nexus) Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto kit.
- You will consult with network and security architects regarding infrastructure design decisions.
-You will also perform implementation and security testing activities in accordance with client maintenance/change windows. What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four our more years of working experience in routing and switching - Juniper/ Cisco including data centre switching platforms.
- Experience in the technology platforms project implementation primarily Cisco (ASA, Nexus) Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto.
- NV1 Security clearance and eligibility to maintain.
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP all highly desirable but not essential.
- Willingness to travel if required.
If this sounds like you (again NV1 is a must), please contact Matt without delay on firstname.lastname@example.org