Join a company that truly values culture.
50 people in the Sydney office, this Australian owned Cyber Security services business has gained some fantastic clients over the years and grown an excellent reputation in their field.
This is a chance to come in and lead their NOC, both from people leadership and from a technical leadership perspective.
You should have experience in managed services, or professional services and evidence of leading teams in the past to be a good fit.
If you’re challenged by the idea of leading and also engaging with clients at a high level, this is a great option.
From a technical perspective, if you have come from an engineering background, in the networking security space, working with vendors like cisco, checkpoint, fortinet then you should have a good foundation for this position.
- You’ll be leading and growing a team of 24x7 networking, infrastructure and Security Engineers, both in country and offshore.
- Looking at processes and how to drive innovation within the SNOC
- Focusing on client service and improving on the SLA’s and building relationships with key clients in various industries
- Working with the leadership team to offer strategic input in the future of the service
- Mentoring and developing members of staff
- Strong Networking Security understanding with particular requirements for Fortinet and Checkpoint
- Strong experience in managing or leading teams within an operations centre
- Good level of understanding in complex troubleshooting and resolving issues with clients
- ITSM knowledge, ideally with Service Now
- Good client facing experience and ability to build senior relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions under pressure
This role is based in Sydney.
For more information please apply, or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org