We are looking for experienced Cloud Platform Engineers who are skilled in Operations and can help develop automation and orchestration solutions. These are 2 x 12 month contracts and require NV1 clearance.
You must possess strong technical skills as these roles will see you hands-on and involved in building solutions from end to end.
Working on cutting edge projects in Canberra, these are excellent opportunities to further your career. KEY REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Experience working as a Cloud (AWS/Azure) or Automation Engineer;
- Windows Active Directory and Linux administration (Ubuntu) exp;
- Must have good systems understanding - specifically AWS preferred;
- Solid experience with Enterprise Automation Tools (Puppet / Ansible);
- Also ideally possess Microsoft SCCM experience;
- Must hold NV1.
Basically we are looking for Engineers who can develop technical solutions for Cloud Architecture and automation of engineering tasks & functions. These roles will offer remote working but candidates must reside in Canberra and be able to attend both internal and external meetings & workshops.
If this sounds like you and you are in Canberra with NV1 clearance, please contact Matt without delay on firstname.lastname@example.org