About the Company
Founded in 2013, This company's main focus is to provide security to businesses throughout Australia protecting and enhancing lives. They are one of Australia's fastest growing cyber security organisations.
Their team has successfully helped hundreds of organisations utilise their full potential safely and securely through the provision of managed security services and end to end skills and resources supporting digital and technological transformations.About the Role
This is a hybrid role requesting 3 days in the office a week - Either in Sydney or Brisbane.
The focus of this role is to provide Security Solutions to the Pre-Sales team supporting the organisations enterprise, mid-market and government sales efforts. The primary responsibility will be to direct and be the lead architect for the collective sales teams by understanding and uplifting customers/prospects security requirements.
The solution architect will collaborate with the sales teams to understand the customers business and technical requirements. configuring various technical solutions and scoping a programme of works, ready for the professional services team to perform. Duties/Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Leverage existing relationships and industry contacts to sell the Company's value proposition.
- Work in collaboration with the Sales and Professional Services teams to provide the Pre-Sales support.
- Work collaboratively with clients, vendor sales and distributor representatives on opportunities.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation and company policies and procedures, including equity and health and safety and exhibit good practice in relation to same.
- Ability to determine, understand your customer’s business issues and needs and translate that to a technical scope of work,
- Maintain industry and technology certifications and operate with a willingness to continue training to learn new partner products,
- Act as a subject matter expert across relevant technologies and environments, including, but not limited to;
- o Perimeter Security
- o End Point Detection and Response
- o Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- o SWG/Email Security
- o Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- o Secure SD-WAN
- o Secure Application Delivery
- o Cloud Security
- o Managed Security Services
- Operate autonomously and as part of a wider team to deliver solutions for our client base.
- A closely collaborative team, Working with core values at the heart of all tasks carried out.
- With an innovative and supportive community internal development is always encouraged by providing opportunities to grow within the company.
- Extremely low staff turnover showing there are opportunities in the company that make you want to stay and grow.
- An extremely diverse working culture with people of all ages, cultural backgrounds and genders.
How to Apply
- Hybrid working options to encourage work/life balance
- A range of social, financial and health benefits incl an uncapped bonus scheme going higher than $100k
- Very strong Account Management and Sales Team.
Click apply or call or email for a confidential discussionPhone: