This global finance house is medium sized and in a growth phase, and they’re building out their security team currently. They are moving to the cloud and have aligned with Microsoft’s suite of products and other select SaaS providers.
This role is for a Principal Security Architect with good general knowledge of cyber security architecture and a sound understanding of securing Azure cloud.
It needs someone The Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide security architecture services for projects to provide security specific advice across a wide range of tech areas;
- Ensure the correct measures and controls are in place and maintained in the lifecycle of the solution;
- Ensure that solutions adhere to security policies and standards;
- Assist in ensuring that solutions are secure by design;
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions that includes the security controls offered within the Microsoft cloud context, and knowledge of third-party products that would contribute to the securing, governance and operations related to a Microsoft cloud environment;
- Contribute to the development of security architectural methods and frameworks.
- Ten years of experience in IT roles with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role specifically developing security and using architecture methodologies;
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies - Mainly Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge of securing Microsoft infrastructure systems;
- Threat modelling;
- Technical risk assessments;
- Industrialisation of both threat modelling and TRAs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and consultative skills, and the ability to communicate concepts to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27000, NIST and ITIL;
- Experience in providing security architecture services in an agile project environment desirable;
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills;
- High degree of initiative and ability to work with little supervision.
If this sounds like you, send through a CV asap, as this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team in growth mode.
We are hoping to arrange interviews for the back end of November and have offers out before Xmas.
Australian PR or Citizens only please.